Guten Post Layout has the most realistic setting panel and Layout Tab is designed as per the need of both developers and the common users. Here are the settings you will get when you start adding Guten Post Layout Pro on your WordPress site.
Guten Post Layout’s Layout Settings has the following options and settings.
Layout View Type: There are 4 types of layouts you can choose:
- Grid Layout
- Slider Layout
- List Layout and
- Masonry Layout
If you click the Grid Layout, you will get the following styles:
- Bebo and
If you click the Slider Layout, you will get the following styles:
If you click the List Layout, you will get the following styles:
- Bebo and
If you click the Masonry Layout, you will get the following style:
In this setting, there are few other options depending on the style you choose:
- Columns [Number of Columns]
- Column Gaps [In px]
- Image Height [You can set a certain height for each of your images]
1) Post Types: From this option, users can select whether it’s a Post, Page, Media, Block, or Doc. Thus you hold full control over the Post settings. And the system can give you the best output adjusting.
2) Query Post By: Sometimes, users may need to arrange a certain kind of item to publish. Hence this option comes to help you out. You can choose from similar Categories, Tags, IDs, etc.
- Categories: Users can select the items from categories to display on the post. Check the category selector button right below. Select the one you want to showcase on the slider. It’ll automatically import all the posts from the same category. A category usually covers a large number of topics. If you have too many, then use Tags.
- Tags: While categories covering a broad range of topics, Tags are very distinct about posts. You can select precisely from the selector to publish your blogs.
- Include IDs: Using blog ID numbers, you can add the articles you particularly want to be in the post.
- Exclude IDs: Utilizing blog ID numbers, you can exclude the articles you specifically don’t prefer to be in the post.
3) Order By: The users can arrange their blogs in a post on four categories:
- Date: According to the upload date.
- Menu Order:
4) Order: You can select from here either you want to arrange the posts to be in ascending or descending.
- Display Featured Image: You can choose to display or not to display the feature images.
- Image Size: Options to choose from various image sizes and styles:
- Landscape Large
- Portrait Large
- Square Large
- Landscape Small
- Portrait Small
- Square Mall
- Display Post Category: Enable or Disable the display post category.
- Display Post Category On Post Meta: Enable or Disable the visibility of the Post category on post meta.
- Display Meta Icons: Enable or Disable showing meta icons on the posts.
- Display Post Author: Enable or Disable showing post author on the post.
- Display Post Date: Enable or Disable displaying the post date.
- Display Post Comment: Enable or Disable showing post comments.
- Display Post Excerpt: Enable or Disable showing post excerpts. If enabled, you can choose up to 300 words to view.
- Display Post ‘Read More’ Button: Enable or Disable displaying Read More button. If you wish, you can replace the Read More button with your own words.
- Open Links in New Tab: Enable or Disable links opening in the new tabs.
- Display ‘All’ Button:
- ‘All’ Button Text
- Terms to Show:
- Filter By
- Display Pagination
- Ajax Pagination
- Pagination Types:
- Pagination Style:
- Pagination Alignment:
CTA setting is an essential tool for this modern era of digital marketing.
- CTA Button URL: Users can define the URL according to their wishes.
- CTA Button Text: Users can define the CTA button text.
- Open Links in New Tab: Enable or Disable link opening in the new tabs.
- Active Button View: Enable or Disable showing Active Button View.
- Display CTA Button Icon: Enable or Disable displaying the CTA button.
- Button Align: Users can align the positioning of the CTA Button.
You can choose whether to display the paginations on the page. If you choose to show it, then you can select the placement.