Have you ever wanted to become a professional blogger? Or have you ever wanted to save time while writing blog? In this post we will learn how to use Gutenberg Editor entirely with your Keyboard.
- Ctrl+S Save your changes.
- Ctrl+Z Undo your last changes.
- Ctrl+Shift+Z Redo your last undo.
- Ctrl+Shift+, Show or hide the settings sidebar.
- Shift+Alt+O Open the block navigation menu.
- Ctrl+` Navigate to the next part of the editor.
- Ctrl+Shift+` Navigate to the previous part of the editor.
- Shift+Alt+N Navigate to the next part of the editor (alternative).
- Shift+Alt+P Navigate to the previous part of the editor (alternative).
- Alt+F10 Navigate to the nearest toolbar.
- Ctrl+Shift+Alt+M Switch between Visual Editor and Code Editor.
- Ctrl+A Select all text when typing. Press again to select all blocks.
- Esc Clear selection.
- Ctrl+Shift+D Duplicate the selected block(s).
- Shift+Alt+Z Remove the selected block(s).
- Ctrl+Alt+T Insert a new block before the selected block(s).
- Ctrl+Alt+Y Insert a new block after the selected block(s).
- / Change the block type after adding a new paragraph.
- Ctrl+B Make the selected text bold.
- Ctrl+I Make the selected text italic.
- Ctrl+U Underline the selected text.
- Ctrl+K Convert the selected text into a link.
- Ctrl+Shift+K Remove a link.
- Shift+Alt+D Add a strikethrough to the selected text.
- Shift+Alt+X Display the selected text in a monospaced font.